The best IV infusion companies provide cost-effective infrastructure and high-quality patient care. As the demand for IV infusion centers continues to grow, many physicians are clamoring to find the best company to collaborate with amid a seemingly endless list of options. Finding the best company to help you launch and sustain a successful IV infusion center requires research and careful vetting. The first step is identifying the pillars of service that ensure patient satisfaction and operational success.
Finding the Best IV Infusion Companies
Exceptional Patient Care. Let’s face it – high caliber patient care is paramount. The first deliverable you should look for in IV infusion companies is how they play a role in staffing. Generally, physicians are bogged down with hiring, training, and paying their own clinicians in a self-managed model. Top notch IV infusion companies will provide clinically superior RN’s to staff the infusion center and administer care. Additionally, you want to partner with a company who provides personnel for sick and vacation coverage, guaranteeing that your center will always be fully staffed.
Care for your Practice. Feeling overwhelmed by the administrative demands of managing a practice? Superior IV infusion companies allow you to focus solely on your patients as they absorb the center’s core operational functions including:
- Furnishing and instituting all policies and procedures for liability coverage
- Providing RN case managers for precertification and authorization to ensure collections, sparing you the need to find and train an employee to oversee and document these critical transactions
- Delivering all components of Human Resources with the cost being included in the management fee, as opposed to you incurring the ongoing exorbitant costs
- Capitalizing on its large provider status and strong collective bargaining power to negotiate cost-effective terms with vendors and better J-codes and infusion codes on your behalf
- Sharing clinical liability while boasting a lawsuit-free record, relieving the physician of assuming all liability
- Producing detailed monthly financial reports for review, exempting the practice from additional accounting fees
Contemporary Products and Services. A key trait to look for when finding the best IV infusion companies is their proven reputation for being up-to-date on the latest infusion therapy practices and state-of-the-art services. It’s important to collaborate with a company who regularly monitors and assesses potential products and payor contracts to ensure that the center is not only providing optimal care for its patients but also achieving financial success in the process.
No Hassle Billing. Additionally, the best IV infusion companies take pride in managing all time-sensitive and complex financial elements such as paying vendors within 15 days and monitoring and reconciling all bills and claims to achieve nearly debt-free standing. As all physicians in a busy practice know, time seldom permits for the persistent efforts needed to track and resolve problem claims. As a result, the profitability and overall health of the practice suffers. Only the best IV infusion company can remedy this common challenge and propel a practice to come out ahead.
Why Your Patients Deserve More
Your patients have enough on their plates. Between the financial and emotional adversity that they often face, coupled with the tedious and overwhelming nature of paperwork, billing, and endless appointments, they deserve only the best when it comes to care. Partnering with an esteemed IV infusion company will allow you to provide a positive and comfortable healthcare experience for your patients and their families.
If you are actively searching for the best IV infusion companies with whom to do business, look no further. Our turnkey solution eliminates the hassle and headache of starting from scratch by providing all the operational, staffing, and financial components needed to get started. If you already have an infusion center established and would like us to see if we can get you lower costs per gram and meet your unique needs, contact us today to learn more.